We invite you to join hundreds of others who have chosen to affirm our mission and support us through financial contributions to The South Dakota Chorale.
Gifts of all levels of support are appreciated.
If you'd prefer, you may mail a check payable to:
The South Dakota Chorale
300 S. Minnesota Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Levels of Support
- Concert Underwriter $15,000 - $25,000
- Partial Underwriter $10,000 - $14,999
- Principal Sponsor $5,000 - $9,999
- Maestro Sponsor $2,500 - $4,999
- Director's Circle $1,000 - $2,499
Circle of Friends
- Section Leader $500 - $999
- Patron $250 - $499
- Donor $100 - $249
- Friend $25 - $99
*Members of the Leadership Circle will receive two ticket vouchers for the performance of their choice, and a voucher for a copy of the South Dakota Chorale's new recording when it is released.
*Special Giving opportunities*
These special giving opportunities qualify for Leadership Circle designation as well as special acknowledgement in the concert program and here on our website. If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please email Executive Director Jack Mohlenhoff or call (605) 359-1058.
- Recording Sponsors 4 gifts of $5,000, for a total of $20,000
- We are excited to work again with Grammy© award-winning Soundmirror from Boston to record and produce our third recording. Made in the glorious acoustical environment of First Plymouth Church in Lincoln, NE, this promises to be another magnificent choral recording. The Recording Sponsors will receive two free passes to observe one of our recording sessions and a copy of the new recording. signed by maestro Brian Schmidt and Grammy-winning producer Blanton Alspaugh.
- Tour and Travel Sponsor $2,500
- Our January 2016 season includes travel to Minneapolis for our concert at St. Mark's Episcopal Church, and travel to Lincoln, NE for our concert at First Plymouth Church as well as our recording sessions there. T&T Sponsors will receive two complimentary passes to ride the bus with us to and from Minneapolis and two tickets for the concert there on January 22.
- Singer Sponsor $1,250
- Singer Sponsors defray the cost of a single singer's compensation, transportation, and other related expenses. A Singer Sponsor may choose to sponsor a specific section (soprano, alto, tenor, bass), or even a specific singer from the current roster once it is posted. Singer Sponsors will receive a signed thank you and special gift from one of our singers.
- Score Sponsor $1,000
- Music is expensive! A Score Sponsor funds the purchase of music for the singers. A score sponsor will receive a copy of each piece in a special folder autographed by the singers.